Friday, June 15, 2012

Welcome to My Blog: Introduction

Oh blogs. How funny they seem. As if anyone is really reading this. Ho hum.

Blah Blah Blah.

I wanted to make a blog so that I could share my opinion about things over the internet and not be publicly shamed for them...

Ha ha. Just kidding! I don't care what people think about my opinions. Guess what? That was my opinion about my opinions.

So I'm trying to come up with something to write here today and honestly I've got Facebook on in another tab.

Welcome to my blog, I guess! I'm probably going to write about my day to day problems or my random bursts of rants... When, and If, I talk about someone personal in my life, chances are...there's a name change.

Thanks author of the Help! I stole an idea!

Only, I'm not going to put certain events in here that would completely give away who I am, and who I'm talking about.

You should probably know a little bit about me if you're going to be reading my blog...So stay tuned!

...

Annnnnnnnd we're back!

I'm random, that's fact number one. Extremely random in fact. I also haven't really figured out what I'm going to do with this blog yet either...

I'm a book nerd so I might do book reviews every once and awhile...

Let's see, I also love movies so I might do reviews of those too...

I'm a non-conformist, maybe I'll do reviews of latest fads that I honestly will most likely have to look up just so I can give my two cents on it.

I also use big words too...

I'm a huge nerd of (*cough* Harry Potter *cough) and you'll probably see me post about that too.

Well, I'm out of ideas of what to say in this first ever blog post...

Thanks for reading, and If I ever give advice, chances are:

It's probably not very good.
Just Kidding!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment