Saturday, June 16, 2012

Harry Potter: Movies that Annoyed Me Because They Didn't Include...


Not Important reasons...honestly most of the movies that I was mad about ignored vital Harry/Ginny moments (I'm a total canon shipper for those two....)

Order of the Phoenix:
I mean they really only messed up the end bit with Harry kind of getting that feeling about liking her...If they had established that one little scene, it would've at least explained why Harry was kind of stalking her during Half Blood Prince (and that more than awkward scene where she "tied his shoe laces"...

Half-Blood Prince:

Harry. Stalked. TWO PEOPLE IN THIS MOVIE! He stalked Malfoy (again, creepy.) And then for some odd reason he magically (no pun intended) fell in love with Ginny. I was actually looking forward to that scene where Ron and Ginny fought cause he and Harry busted her playing Tongue Twister with Dean.  THEN THEY SCREWED UP THE KISS!!!! (And I was kinda looking forward to seeing Snape torture Harry in detention...lol) Ugh.

And then. There was. The creepiest, most uncomfortable scene ever.

"Your shoe laces are untied..." While she was clad in only a bathrobe, she bends down and ties his shoes for him. Sure, that's what she was doing David Yates. Uh huh.

Oh. Wait. THEY DIDN'T HAVE DUMBLEDORE'S FUNERAL EITHER. I was in the theater like, "WTF?!" I mean I was crying too, but still. I was like okay, maybe, JUST MAYBE, they'd open the next movie with Dumbledore's funeral. Nope. Bastards.

Deathly Hallows Part 1:
This one I don't think bothered me that much...maybe except for yet another awkward scene where "Harry" and "Hermione" were naked...That was in the book though, and yet I had no problem with Daniel Radcliffe getting "almost" naked to get the sword in the lake...seriously Harry's ripped.


Deathly Hallows Part 2:
The only part that, not so much bothered me was that Neville was in love with Luna...it didn't bother me but still I found it quite unusual...

IMAGINE LUNA/NEVILLE BABIES.
Eh...

Not entirely heinous.

No comments:

Post a Comment